ZBrushCentral

Zbrush creature

Hi everyone !
this is my first job at Zbrush.
I posted to ZBrushCentral for feedback!

creature-02

creature-01

2 Likes

Welcome to ZBrushCentral @machurun what can you tell us about this character? does it live on land? water? is it part of a story and if it ,what is it? give us a bit of background :slight_smile:
Jaime

Hello @Jaime!
thank you for your comment

This creature has evolved from crustaceans that inhabit watersides, marshes, and rivers.
A creature that evolved by throwing scissors away and gained a dexterous upper body like a human being.
The lower body is a crustacean, so you can walk in poor places.

He also gave the role of a soldier.
This tribe has a queen.
To protect the queen, I made a body that looks strong.

There are also weaknesses.

As the body changed to lung breathing, the trachea was exposed in the throat. A tube around the face is attached to take air into the body.

We should have prepared a weapon like a spear.

Thanks for the back story @machurun :wink: I’d recommend you pose this creature, for instance, if you add a few rocks, some smaller some larger and pose some of his crab legs accordingly, same with arms, like you said with a spear, it would give more life to it, tilt the head/neck slightly as well :slight_smile:
Jaime

1 Like

First work with Zbrush @machurun ? Awesome man, you got the skillzz :smile:
Yeah totally agree with @Jaime, pose him and add some floor and rocks for him to sit on. Try to add some familiar element in terms of size just to show up how big he is.
You could paint him too, it would definitely bring him to life.
Awesome job man! Keep up the good work, can’t wait for the update :smiley:
Cheers

@Jaime
surely!
Can express facial expressions and emotions!
Thank you !

@NOONE
surely! Pedestals, rocks, and creature sizes can be improved with poses!
Thank you very much!