ZBrushCentral

WIP female druid/gypsy sorceress (nudity)

Hi everyone,

I'm working on a female model to improve skills, and thought to post some images to get some crits about the progresses. The model will be in a second time dressed and used for bake to create a game character, but for the moment I'm just concentrating on the naked figure. About the face would be cool to match Heidi Klum's one, but for the moment I'm stuck in that situation where everything I change ruin instead of improve the result.

Attachments

CharacterStrip.jpg

ChFacestrip.jpg

HeidiLum face.jpg

Update

Attachments

face.jpg

character.jpg

Update: working on the clothing. She’s going to be a gypsy/druid sorceress.
Before going on with finer details I’m building some jewelry and a bag for the spell components.

Attachments

character.jpg

New update, I worked on the clothing and added some accessories. Some parts will be mirrored like the chains and the dorearm drope. At this point I’ll begin with the final high res details .

Attachments

front-back.jpg

half-up-down.jpg

Hi everyone, I put some color to the model. I think there’s still room for improvement, I’m not completely satisfied about a lot of things but I’ll start with the low poly now and put it in my reel.

Probably next time I’ll change the name of the post to use it as my personal WIP/sketch post as I see many others did.

As said before any C&C are welcome.

nake.jpg

Attachments

dress.jpg