ZBrushCentral

StiffUpperWIP a Sketchbook

Dear all

heres some keyshot renders of part of an ongoing project which is taking me very long time to get through! It will eventually come to be the hilt of a weapon inspired by the Devil May Cry series of games, which I have quite the nostalgic fondness for.

These are mostly frames from an animated turntable I hope to upload to my youtube channel shortly, the link of said channel I will post next time around!

Thankyou all for your comments and critique!

Attachments

DMC sword hilt.43.jpg

frame.43.jpg

frame.103.jpg

frame.115.jpg

frame.219.jpg

frame.319.jpg

Also this one…

Just sculpting the boots of my guy thats going to eventually hold this weapon. Adding some details now hat I think Ive got the main shapes in. Cheers!

Attachments

Boot.jpg

A Preview render of the full sword. Only spent 25 mins setting it up so expect something better soon

An update on the boot for my main guy. Plenty of rough edges still, but coming alongBoot update.jpg

An update on the top half of the clothing for my next guy. Please give me some critique ( I realise theres some clipping issue near the lapel. Thanks!

The base for my guys’ firearm. Heavily influenced by desert eagle design.

Attachments

DMC proto gun.jpg

A quick render of a ring I’m designing as a bet. Cheers

Heres a near final keyshot render of the ring I’ve been playing with. the design is tweaked a bit from the previous image to bring it closer to reference and I had to completely retopo the jewels as my previous had holes.
Incidentally does anyone know how to turn off smooth shading in keyshot? My low-poly jewels just looked like blobs, so I had to bump up the sub-divs making it a very heavy mesh. Cheers!

Began doodling one night, trying to practice concepting for mech heads and its eventually turned into this after a few days.

Surreal commentary on NSA policy of trawling through our data. All comments welcome Thanks!

Spent today turning the NSA logo into 3D for use in my previous WIP. Cheers!

Creativity and expression are very good

Thanks very much Tina

Elumotion robotic hand wip and hard surface practice

Attachments

ELUhand 3.jpg

Bit of photoshop

robotic hand is really cool.like it.:wink:

Thought I’d just share my Ref images. Hope to do a keyshot render after I’ve re-organised the polygroups a bit. Cheers

ELU hand ref sheet.jpg

Cheers Diablo. Took so long but it was great fun trying to assemble. Got to figure out a pose next! Huge respect to Elumtion for creating the actual hand…delicate enough to grasp a pin! Google it honestly…

Been trying to improve my ability to model the concepts of others. This is from a painting of ‘The Black Bat’ by the awesome self-taught Jen Zee of Supergiant Games. I’ll be trying to colour it pretty soon. Cheers!

Another shot ‘wet clay’ render with a more traditional-style cape