ZBrushCentral

Spawn character

hi everyone, i had modeled spawn from Todd Mcfarlane’s series, please let me know what you think, anayomt and proportion fixes are welcome, thank you

[attach=46324]15pe.jpg[/attach]
[attach=46325]23be.jpg[/attach]
[attach=46326]39nj.jpg[/attach]
[attach=46327]44zm.jpg[/attach]
[attach=46328]51yl.jpg[/attach]
[attach=46329]66ha.jpg[/attach]
[attach=46330]78km.jpg[/attach]

Attachments

15pe.jpg

23be.jpg

39nj.jpg

44zm.jpg

51yl.jpg

66ha.jpg

78km.jpg

wires
[attach=46322]wire16vp.jpg[/attach]
[attach=46323]wire24lx.jpg[/attach]

Attachments

wire16vp.jpg

wire24lx.jpg

Awsome, the face is perfect.
I’m definately looking forward to seeing it finished.

Thighs may be a bit too big near the knee but I’d have a hard time finding anything seriously wrong with this model.

i think his back is a little to small :stuck_out_tongue: i like the wire :slight_smile:

Great anatomy modellation but focalize your attention on the deltoid-bycep junstion.There’s something wrong I think…

IN THE WILD LANDS

MattHHH:cool:

Thank you everyone for the critiques, MattHHH - thats what someone had said about a few of my earlier models, i thought i had avoided it in this one, but i guess not, nobodys ever really been able to pinpoint it for me, but i will try to study the area more and see what i can fix, thank you :slight_smile:

[attach=46321]36dz.jpg[/attach]

Attachments

36dz.jpg

Wow … very nice.

Can’t wait to see this progress even further with the completed textures and all.

Level of bulk, musculature seems a little light. Spawn seemed bigger.

Looking good, I partly agree with markyjerky, maybe a bit more meat but it should be noted that spawn’s huge flowing cape makes him look allot bigger.

Thanks for the comments, i noticed that in alot of the comics he was massively huge and ultra defined
, but looking more at the action figures which this one is being based off of, hes more slender and lean. i think i will go ahead and broaden out his chest and shoulders a bit more to give him that incredible look, but i will post back later hopefully with some textures. thanks again.

hi everyone, update on some suddel anatomy and proportion fixes, let me know if thes work for you now.

[attach=46313]spawn5ki.jpg[/attach]
[attach=46314]spawn11vs.jpg[/attach]
[attach=46315]spawn29ct.jpg[/attach]
[attach=46316]spawn2asd8ds.jpg[/attach]

Attachments

spawn5ki.jpg

spawn11vs.jpg

spawn29ct.jpg

spawn2asd8ds.jpg

[attach=46317]spawn5nl.jpg[/attach]
[attach=46318]spawn13wv.jpg[/attach]
[attach=46319]spawn26or.jpg[/attach]
[attach=46320]spawn38pv.jpg[/attach]

Attachments

spawn5nl.jpg

spawn13wv.jpg

spawn26or.jpg

spawn38pv.jpg

Great job on the details this piece looks really nice.

I am working on a similar spawn character…it is the one thats sitting on a post and has bats with the model.

I am new to ZBrush and would like to know the best way to get the V shape on his chest and the design that comes on his mask.

I already have the object made in lightwave and brought into Zbrush but I am not sure if I need to make a stencil for these details or something else.