ZBrushCentral

real human skin,like picasso tutorial

WorleyVision1.jpg
Hey all. This is my first posting here,I wanted to get some advice,it would be appreciated

Looks pretty kewl, though I would add eyes just because…lol…Advice…if you are rendering in z, play around with your light settings, lighting can really make the image pop nicely…I would love to hear how you went about the eyebrows. When you play with the lights, realize you can change the color of the lights as well…if you give them some skin colors it will further enhance your image…the other thing…work on the ears of course…one little secret I use alot is to make the ears from the 3d ring/torus tool…and add them seperately…makes life easy if you are doign a static pic…you can also join them to your model with the MM tool. The model is looking good though. Keep the forum posted on yoru progress.

creatively yours,
Ron

[email protected]

thank you so much, i saw your picture about human,that look like good i want
you give me some usefull skill about human model skin,forgive me not good english;)

I will try not to ramble due to the language barrier. I will be as concise as possible. Brevity is not one of my strong points. :slight_smile:
Ron

1. Here is a light setup and skin material I use frequently. aka… splitzombieskin2.zip

2. When modeling keep a mirror nearby to look at. Your own face is a great reference point. (underneath we are all skulls) That will be a useful base model you can save and alter whenever you need a model.

3. In my opinion, the eyes are the most important part of the modeled head.

4. Closeup pictures of fruit, skin, textured leathers etc, make the best images to use for skin alphas. My last zombie head I posted I used an image of an octopus as an alpha brush.

Hope these little things help you out some.

kind regards,
Ron Harris
[email protected]
Always for hire :slight_smile: