ZBrushCentral

Neon Genesis Evangelion Eva Unit 001 ...

Hi folks …

Here is my latest personal work …Eva Unit 001 from the famous Anime series Neon Genesis Evangelion … the Unit 001 is my favorite … Ive been working on this model for quite some time … I used Maya to make the model and Z Brush to add the details …Later on I intend to start in the Texturing process . so i decided to post it here … to get feedback and advice to make it better … before I start with the Texturing … Hope you like the way it looks so far.

Any comments, critiques, or suggestions are more than welcomed !! :smiley:

[attach=103160]Turn-Around.jpg[/attach]
[attach=103161]0001.jpg[/attach]
[attach=103162]0002.jpg[/attach]
[attach=103163]0003.jpg[/attach]

Attachments

Turn-Around.jpg

0001.jpg

0002.jpg

0003.jpg

I have made some Updates on the model … in the shoulder part hope you like it !! :confused: any comment are more than welcome !! :wink:

001.jpg

Attachments

002.jpg

003.jpg

MayaScene_WireFrameTA.jpg

This is a great start, looking forward to its progress =)

hi there i love how detailed your eva 01 is please im trying to make a full body costume of eva 01 for a-kon. if you dont mind helping i could use your wonderful model in making him.

hey there …
I’m glad that you liked my model :slight_smile:
But can you pleas give more details about “a-kon” and where you going to use it . thanks :wink:

Well http://a-kon.com/
And its a annual convention that celebrates all things anime, and some other random things people love. If you go the web site you can find out the specifics. As for the costume it will be more like a suit. I would like to use your model to construct the molds that will be needed for me to cast the fiberglass. Now I’m new to this, so I’m not to sure how it will turn out. I have done some research on the topic so I guess it will go by trial and error. However, I am a perfectionist; that should help out a bit. Your model will come in most helpful with the rarely seen areas such as the back. Thanks for your prompt response!

Sweeeeeeeeeeeeeet … :smiley:

Then ya sure why not … as long you send me the costume pictures when you done with it :wink:

And if you need any help … or more details … i will be more than happy to Help :smiley:

Ps : this is my Email in cause you want any help : [email protected] .:wink: