ZBrushCentral

My entry to ZB

I’ve had ZB for some time now but never really had time to get into it. Now I do and find it thoroughly enjoyable.

I started a tutorial about a week ago and thought I’d show it here.

Please feel free to comment AND criticise, looking for all the inside info I can get. :slight_smile:

RAH

Attachments

ZBrush 4R7 P2 (x32) 2015-03-25 21-26-58.jpg

Off to a good start! Just keep sculpting and posting. It really helps to be able to look back and see where you started.

Very cool. Looks like you picked up a lot from that tutorial. For a beginner, this exhibits some nuanced techniques. Naturally, daily practice will only yield better results over time. Keep at it, keep posting. Make new friends.

The tutorial is very good, it is very focused on beginners learning quite a few techniques in ZB without going in to far. I do think he got the training level just right as, I had to do some reading here and there as I still got stuck a couple of time but with a bit of patience I think I got there.

Hey, looks like you’re making progress w/Zbrush! :slight_smile:

Congrats on a nice-looking piece.

So there are a few changes to the original tutorial but I’m still pleased with how much I’ve learned in such a short time but also knowing its just the surface lol.

I love it though, and one project I have in mind is this.
HONDA_NSR500_1989.jpg

This will be a task right now though.

I like the fire hydrant. It’s pretty and colorful.

Strange to think of a fire hydrant as pretty, but yours is. :slight_smile:

I think so to, it does sound daft, but I like it too lol.