ZBrushCentral

Matcap repository

Here’s a few more MatCaps:

Web_MatCap%20Sampler_2

Webhead’s_MatCaps_2.zip (258 KB)

Attachments

Webhead’s_MatCaps_2.zip (258 KB)

Web_MatCap Sampler_2.jpg

The milk and dark chocolate,moist clay,green sheen and toy soldier dont work for me in 3.5r3 but the others do :confused:

great thread. thx for sharing :slight_smile:

I’m really sorry, about that wolfie. I did create these in earlier Mac versions of ZBrush, and was worried that some of them might not work in 3.5r3.
I’m surprised toy soldier and green sheen aren’t working, though. They were more recent matcaps created in 3.2 I believe. I had a similar experience with someone else’s matcaps. Some worked, some didn’t. Wish I knew why that happens. :confused:

no worries any mats that are for free are a bonus thank you:+1:

In case anyone downloaded my NEW PENNY matcap, I uploaded a revised version. The new version has more of a copper color than the previous version did. If anyone’s interested in the new version, just go back to my original post on page 27 and download the zip file again. :slight_smile:

NEWER%20PENNY

Attachments

NEWER PENNY.jpg

matcap i have created hope you like it

zffafaafg

adam matcap.zip (212 KB)

Attachments

zffafaafg.jpg

adam matcap.zip (212 KB)

Here’s a second version of my practical set. It includes the materials from the previous version.

Sorry that I had to split the files because of the attachment size limit.

practical set 2_a.zip (481 KB)practical set 2_b.zip (418 KB)practical set 2_c.zip (443 KB)practicalset2.jpg

Attachments

practical set 2_a.zip (481 KB)

practical set 2_b.zip (418 KB)

practical set 2_c.zip (443 KB)

Thanks for sharing :+1:
Cheers

awsome, cheers man. Now my undoz matcap collection is complete :stuck_out_tongue:

Thanks Undoz I use you’re mat caps everyday :slight_smile:

great thread, Thanks to everyone who contribute:+1:

undoz,
Thank for taking the time to post these matcaps I know they will come in handy.
Gary

hi undoz,

thanks for sharing the complete collection…nice little christmas gift- discovered them right now-

…i found some of them very useful for overpainting my models in photoshop…:+1:

KrakenCMT thanks for the materials!

Hi undoz! Thanks for materials:+1:

Hi everyone- gorgeous matcaps in this thread, great work. I have a problem though- I’m wokring through rafael ghencev’s head sculpt lessons and he uses sathe’s skincore mat- but all the links I can find for it are dead. Does anyone have it that I could grab pls? It’d really help me with trying out some render settings I’m investigating! Thanks in advance,

~P~

http://hotfile.com/dl/29092534/e5c0bcd/GW_SkinCore.ZMT.html

There you go

THANKS praxedes for requesting…AND
THANKS sathe for the fast reaction and for sharing…you guys are the best! :smiley:

i really needed the shader too… :+1:

wow awesome- thaanks sathe!

~P~