ZBrushCentral

Hawkgirl

Great progress man! Do you mind explaining how you did those bandages on her arms ?

Very cool! Keep going :+1:

She’s looking really good! :+1:

Thanks! Next post i’ll put here the alphas i used. The leather surface, its a alpha from pixologic website i guess, the borders cracks and the surface cracks are from gnomonology, if i’m not mustaken, and the big slices are a costum made alpha i did in photoshop.

I’ve been working in the right arm, i dont want to bulk it much…but, i dont know if the shoulder its not too much already…

adsda.jpg

ta a ficar lindo :wink:

:Djust keep getting better and better…:smiley:

going really great,
can’t wait to see this completed:D

It’s been great watching this sculpt develop. I do think maybe the arm is too buff. Starting to look a bit like Madonna’s arms.

[attach=162163]arms _01.jpg[/attach] [attach=162164]arms _02.jpg[/attach]

Attachments

arms _01.jpg

arms _02.jpg

Fantastic work man, amazing!!!

Nice work on the arms, but I’d tone them down a bit as they are losing their femininity.

Very horrible pics Webhead!

Thanks! Yeah, i’ll pump them down a bit.

Ha-Ha! Yes, they are! They made my point, anyway.

its looking very very good man.
love the body and cloth details.
:wink:

See, I would smooth them out a little yes…but not too much. There is a big difference between looking long and thin (Madonna) as apposed to tone, built, and still sexy…everything on her looks awesome but the arms do not have the same mass and life. Man this is hard to explain. Maybe looking here will help. She does look like she could be a Boris Girl.

It’s looking very good. love the details on the clothes, keep up the good job

Hello!
Well, i’ve pumped down the arms a bit, i also agree with someone who said the armas are a bit too long, so i will put them slightly short, i also detailed the hands and worked the ears and the face a bit, but now i’ll put some images of her Mace wish i finished now.

I wanted to make it like it was really a weapon and it has being used a lot, but i dont know if i got carried away to much and ended with a more Orc mace, and less a Hawk Girl mace…

Soon i0’ll put the organic update!

Now that is freakin awesome!!!..:+1:small_orange_diamond:+1:small_orange_diamond:+1:small_orange_diamond:+1:

Nice work man!

Thanks…

As usual, i lost a lot of work… the grip is gone, the file just wont open. It seems that zbrush as some problems in my pc, when the save files reach 500 mb… I can work fine, i can save fine, but i can no longer open the file again… i allways need to check file sizes , but yesterday i totaly forgot… and the last two saves have 501 mb and 507 mb, and the previous has 497, so it opens, but the grip in there wasnt done yet…

I’m allways loosing work… i know i need a better pc, i’m in a laptop with 3 gb of ram and win 32bit… but could zbrush at least crash in the saving process, not in the opening!? So i wouldnt save in that file a few more times without splitting the mesh in two files first…

I’ve tryed to open the file with 3.5 but it wont open…but weirdly, 3.5 doesnt open my 4.97 file either! But 3.1 opens it!

By the way, some people have asked me wish were the alphas i used in the leather. So, here they are.
alp.jpg

Hey Foxymop. I really enjoying you’re modeling skills, real nice.

By the way, about you’re crashing problem… I once had that problem some time ago. I contacted Pixologic about it and they replied with this:

"Hi there,

This error can happen for two reasons. One is that the mesh is corrupted, in which case nothing can be done. The other is that it is too complex for your system. Try launching ZBrush and going to Preferences>Mem>CompactMem and set it to 250 less than your total system RAM in MB (Max 2000 on 32 bit OS or 4000 on 64 bit OS) and press CTRL+SHIFT+I to save the setting. Then restart ZBrush and try to open the model. If it still gives you the error you can try opening the model on a more powerful computer, or upgrading your current computer, otherwise you will just have to start over from your last saved version.

Sincerely,

Pixologic ZBrush Support"

On the of chance that you don’t know anyone with a more powerful system I could help you out if you’d like.

still loving this work.
i’m sorry to hear about you losing your work, it sounds as if the file is ending up corrupted. you say you have 3gb or ram, what do you have zbrush’s mem preferences at?
500mb is somewhat large, perhaps for the time being it would be best to just save out separate files per object. and always save incrementally just in case.