ZBrushCentral

Hawkgirl

More great updates! The details are really nice! How far are you planning to take her?

Thank you!
here’s a little update, i didnts work on the hands yet. I realy not sure about the top of the bandages.
ligaduras.jpg

This is awesome stuff! It inspires me to get back to zbrushing. Keep it coming, she is turning out great! :+1:

Considering they’re bandages, you could always try a few stylized ace bandage hooks…just a thought.

They look great though.

Well I think it’s safe to say you have the leather look pretty much nailed. Really nice work, man.

Thanks.
I’ll have to do the boxing bandages again. I subdivided de top area of the bandages to detail better the small detail, but after i saved the file i can no longer open it…lost it…
So, i have to do it again without subdivide the top… less detail… or doing it without closing zbrush and do the retopology…

Really looking great! also dont forget the fingernails :wink:

I wont! :slight_smile:

I played a bit with the helmet design. And also made a quick sketch for the hair and eyes in photoshop. Just to have some view of the possible future :slight_smile:

ZBCThumb1.jpg
[attach=161454]cara2A.jpg[/attach]

Attachments

cara2A.jpg

Very nice, colors, anatomy - but you’ve got to improve that ear.
And also, that vertical line leading to her adam’s apple. Diminish it
at the top (let it fade or something). Seems too harsh.

Thanks for posting.

i really love the look of the clothes and the props (well, all the model is great). how did you do the boxe bandages and the cool effect of the seams in the mask?:+1:

Great job. The colors and material are looking really nice. I’d like to thank you too. You’ve reminded me that a little carefully placed detail can really change the whole look of a piece. Can’t wait to see the rest.

Love her mask. Keep it up!

Thank you!

bLawless, you are right, the ears and neck need some fix. I’ll finish all the non organic parts, wish are more easy for me, and i’ll leave the organic final details and fixes for the end.

danko75, i first made a copy of the poligons of the arm were the bandages would be. Then i’ve made a alpha in photoshop with the shape of a alf moon with a fade in the round area, and used it in zbrush.

The seams in the helmet i used another alpha, with a small white point and a white line. I used it in the standard brush again with lazy moouse activated

OctoBoom and Alex Liki, thank you very much!

Think the tummy is done…

Next is the arms
ZBCThumb1.jpg
[attach=162023]tummy.jpg[/attach]

Attachments

tummy.jpg

Is very good your work, anatomy is a very good, perfect, congratulations, a big hug!!!

http://www.stefanuto3d.blogspot.com

oh dear lord…faint.gif

SSSexy!, Perfect anatomy my brother!

Amazing work.

Im new to Zbrush too. The torso looks killer and the brests look very real in the material…the weight looks very good.

Awesome job can’t wait to see it finished :smiley:

Just keeps getting better!!! :slight_smile:

your **** looks killer man. What alpha did you use for the bandages? is it from the alpha library? or is it a custom job? I’m asking because it’s the perfect texture for some clothing on a character I’m doing now. Either way I can’t wait to see more!

cheers!

Aleks