ZBrushCentral

First Anniversary of ZBrushCentral ! (April 2002)

I have only been a user and member for three months (today is my 3 month anniversary!) but one of the most helpful posts I remember is the Shark script that Pixolator posted on the ZTool Box thread. The low poly method presented there opened my eyes up to a whole new way of doing things. Soon afterward Ken Brilliant reinforced that methodology with his own post of a low poly head script. Aside from that I would like to congratulate the Pixologic Team on their efforts to provide us with excellence in service, quality of product, and a level of personal interaction that I have not experienced from any other software company. Your professionalism and leadership shall pave the way to a glorious future! Here’s to Pixologic and their continued success! Cheers!!! Last but not least a big thank you to the ZBrush commnunity for supporting this phenomenal piece of software and for making the forum the friendly, informative, and inspirational place that it is today. Together we can take ZBrush to where no one has gone before…

April the 23rd

Upham finally releases the first chapter from the ZBrush Central Compilation

Here’s a 100 pages purely about ZBrush modeling - compiled by Aurick & Upham.

-:OR:-
Color version 7meg zip or Black&White 3.8 meg zip

Thank you to all who gave permission to use their work, and thank you very much to Digits for hosting these file on his server! Also a big thankyou to Glen Southern who has given me permission to use the tutorials from his site - so this chapter is not 100% ZBrush Central - but hey … I’m not one to pass up such an amazing offer!

There’s still more chapters to come, so stay tuned!

Upham :slight_smile:

Yay, Upham!!!
Who else other than me, thought ahead, and got extra ink cartridges for their printer?
This is fantastic, Upham, and thanks to you, and all the others who helped with the production of what will become my major reference for Z-Matters!!!
Here’s one :+1: that represents infinity to the power of 5…

Happy Birthday Zbrush Central!

:white_small_square: :small_blue_diamond: :large_orange_diamond: :red_circle: :white_small_square: :small_blue_diamond: :large_orange_diamond: :red_circle: :white_small_square: :small_blue_diamond: :large_orange_diamond: :red_circle:

:smiley: :smiley: HAPPY ANNIVERSARY ZBRUSH CENTRAL!!! :smiley: :smiley:

Of all the online forums I’ve ever seen, this one is the best. With users always ready to help or to make nice comments on the posted pictures. Long life to ZBrush central!!

:white_small_square: :small_blue_diamond: :large_orange_diamond: :red_circle: :white_small_square: :small_blue_diamond: :large_orange_diamond: :red_circle: :white_small_square: :small_blue_diamond: :large_orange_diamond: :red_circle:

Happy Birthday to You, Happy Birthday to You, Happy Birthday, ZbrushCentral, HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU!

And MANY more… :smiley:

Double wonderfulness-- ZBC birthday, and Upham’s Compilation!!! :smiley: :smiley: Can’t wait for the download to finish!

:small_blue_diamond: :small_blue_diamond: :small_blue_diamond: :small_blue_diamond: :small_blue_diamond: :small_blue_diamond: :small_blue_diamond: :small_blue_diamond: :small_blue_diamond: :small_blue_diamond: :small_blue_diamond: :small_blue_diamond: :small_blue_diamond: :small_blue_diamond:
:large_orange_diamond: :large_orange_diamond: :large_orange_diamond: :large_orange_diamond: :small_blue_diamond: :large_orange_diamond: :large_orange_diamond: :large_orange_diamond: :small_blue_diamond: :small_blue_diamond: :small_blue_diamond: :large_orange_diamond: :large_orange_diamond: :large_orange_diamond:
:small_blue_diamond: :small_blue_diamond: :small_blue_diamond: :large_orange_diamond: :small_blue_diamond: :large_orange_diamond: :small_blue_diamond: :small_blue_diamond: :large_orange_diamond: :small_blue_diamond: :large_orange_diamond: :small_blue_diamond: :small_blue_diamond: :small_blue_diamond:
:small_blue_diamond: :small_blue_diamond: :large_orange_diamond: :small_blue_diamond: :small_blue_diamond: :large_orange_diamond: :large_orange_diamond: :large_orange_diamond: :small_blue_diamond: :small_blue_diamond: :large_orange_diamond: :small_blue_diamond: :small_blue_diamond: :small_blue_diamond:
:small_blue_diamond: :large_orange_diamond: :small_blue_diamond: :small_blue_diamond: :small_blue_diamond: :large_orange_diamond: :small_blue_diamond: :small_blue_diamond: :large_orange_diamond: :small_blue_diamond: :large_orange_diamond: :small_blue_diamond: :small_blue_diamond: :small_blue_diamond:
:large_orange_diamond: :large_orange_diamond: :large_orange_diamond: :large_orange_diamond: :small_blue_diamond: :large_orange_diamond: :large_orange_diamond: :large_orange_diamond: :small_blue_diamond: :small_blue_diamond: :small_blue_diamond: :large_orange_diamond: :large_orange_diamond: :large_orange_diamond:
:small_blue_diamond: :small_blue_diamond: :small_blue_diamond: :small_blue_diamond: :small_blue_diamond: :small_blue_diamond: :small_blue_diamond: :small_blue_diamond: :small_blue_diamond: :small_blue_diamond: :small_blue_diamond: :small_blue_diamond: :small_blue_diamond: :small_blue_diamond:

So You thought I would be kind and spare this awesome forum from my singing?? Not :slight_smile: Haaaaaapyyyyyy Annnnnnniverseeeeryyyyyy ZBrushhhhhhhhhhh Centraaaaaaaaallllll Haaaaaaaaaapppppppyyyyyy Aniverserrrrrrryyyyyyyy
tooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo
Youuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu!!!
A huge thanks from me to each and every memeber!!
:slight_smile:

Times flys when you are having fun! :+1:

Happy Anniversary to all of us!

I can’t believe I’ve been here a year!

damn where are my car keys…I left them somewhere around here… :wink:

…and THANK YOU, UPHAM, for that outstanding compilation of brilliance! (and of course thanks to everyone who contributed to it in the first place!) :+1: :+1: :+1: :+1: :+1:

Happy b-day zbc, and thanks upham!!!

Happy Birthday Zbrush Central :large_orange_diamond: :large_orange_diamond: :large_orange_diamond: :large_orange_diamond: :large_orange_diamond: Way to Go UPHAM thank for your time and detacation :+1: :+1:
:smiley:
:grimacing:

Wow a year - it actually seems much longer.
Thank you to Pixologic and to everyone who has made this forum a roaring success (at times I feel like I’m part of a cult :roll_eyes: )

And thank you to Upham and Aurick for your effort - it’s obvious this took a lot of time
:+1:

jd

Happy Z-Day ZBC from one who hates Birthdays. I don’t know what is more addicting the program or looking at images and interacting with the people on this forum. In you have to be careful that it doesn’t take up all your life.

Upham, I almost missed the unveiling of the availablity of the first chapter of your complilation. I might suggest that you repost in a new thread so that it will be more easily locatable in the future in the Quicklinks. I have also given it links at Z-Place. Thanks to you and Aurick for giving up so much of your life to this!

right on: a zooper-dooper compilation this is, so a zillion thankyous to upham, Aurick and the original authors - and Digits the host! :+1: :+1: :+1: :+1: :+1:

• juandel

Congrats!
Hows about a competition to win a copy of ZBrush for all us demo users out here!?
What do you say Pixolator?..Davey?..ZuZu?..anybody?..Hello?.. :slight_smile: :slight_smile: :slight_smile:

I second Mik’s request :smiley: :smiley: :smiley:

Hey Upham thank you very much for the modeling compilation; the z-academy was a favorite of mine, and this addition rocks.

Merry Zbrushcentral anniversary.
I am really glad to be for the first year of existence of Zbrushcentral.

And I would be certainly still to celebrate his two years of existence :slight_smile:

Thank you with all to make live this forum with as much gentiless and courtesy.

Thank you also in Pixologic without which has would not be.

Thank you in Jaime for pixolgic, which enabled me to make a site devoted to Zbrush and in French!

Thank you with my mother and my father without whom I would not be.

muahahahahahaha

Happy Birthday ZBrush Central :+1: :+1: :+1: :+1: :+1:

stargo