ZBrushCentral

Fat Cyborg

Hi my name is Mihail Kounelakis, but everyone calls me Mike :slight_smile:

I’ve been drawing ever since I was a little kid, and always wanted to work in the video game industry, to bring my drawings to life, so at the age of 19, almost a year ago, I started attending Centre NAD, 3D animation and design school for video games and cinema in Montreal and I’ll be graduating in a few months.

I wanted to show you the Work in progress of the character I’m making for my final project and demo reel. As of now, it consists of a fat and muscular Maniacal cyborg with a chainsaw mounted onto one of his arms. Hope you like it :slight_smile:

Concept
[attach=115403]cheeyadawgav0.jpg[/attach]

Unfinished base mesh in Max
[attach=115404]lowrezps2.jpg[/attach]

Body wip in zbrush
[attach=115405]bigmofoti1.jpg[/attach]

little closeup on the face
[attach=115406]fattyfacetp7.jpg[/attach]

I hope you guys enjoy and comment, for now its time to get back to work!

thanks a bunch, enjoy :slight_smile:

Attachments

cheeyadawgav0.jpg

lowrezps2.jpg

bigmofoti1.jpg

fattyfacetp7.jpg

hey guys, I’ve been in the hospital lots lately but i recently started working on this guy again, and i’ve changed a buttload of stuff so i thought i’d post the update. People saying he looks like a more evil fatter william shattner type! anyways hipe you guys like it… but i got so much to do lol, pretty stressed lately :stuck_out_tongue:

thanks for any comments. Peace.

Mike

demonzlolrv1.jpg

Attachments

fattyyyut4.jpg

He’s looking really damn cool, I like the “webby holey” stuff thats happening around his neck and chest n arms, duno why u haven’t got any replies for your 2nd post of images here, even tho its only been a day. I think this has potential to be top row if you finish it :+1: Hope you are feeling better from the hospital too.

peas

hey there and thank you for the imput Phrost , most appreciated :smiley: I’ve been zbrushing alot of the mechanical / armor type pieces on my character at the moment so i haven’t worked on the fat guy’s anatomy much in a bit, but i’ll be hitting it up in a few. here’s screenies of what he looks like with a few bits of armor on:

still needs a lot of work but… it’ll get there :slight_smile:

Thanks alot once again for the comment, other comments appreciate.

That looks great!

Nice work, Be keeping a look out for further progress with this one!

Cool WIP, the details are great so far.

hey again, thanks for all the comments :slight_smile: started working on him again, not much added but going alright.

added a small pose and such

cheeyafinishinggr6.jpg

Attachments

cheeyafinishing2kl3.jpg

impressive!
nice job! =]

Ugly-Beautiful!! Love to see this with a texture. :+1: :+1: :+1: :+1: :+1: