ZBrushCentral

Evil Rabbit (WIP)

Hello!

This is my first time posting here. I’ve being doing tests with Zbrush, but it was very simple. So I decided to make something a little bit more detailed.
I still need to make the teeth and refine the textures that I’d made with projection master. I know that I still have a lot to learn.

The render with the skin shader was made using the Antropus lights and shaders. He just “borrow” to me so I could make some tests with my model.

I hope you guys like it.

[attach=16074]wire.jpg[/attach]

[attach=16075]rabbitman_04.jpg[/attach]

[attach=16076]rabbitman_05.jpg[/attach]

[attach=16077]rabbitman_GI-copyPB.jpg[/attach]

Thanks a lot!

Fausto.

Attachments

wire.jpg

rabbitman_04.jpg

rabbitman_05.jpg

rabbitman_GI-copyPB.jpg

i like it. looks like he could be good or evil.

My lord this is cool!
Nice modeling and ZDetailing.:+1: :+1: :+1:

Yes, Excellent!!

I want to see more…more model…more coloring…more of your work!!!

Donny Darko fan?

Very nice silo mesh as well!! Thinking about a tutorial on that? (Aminuts crosses fingers and hopes like hell the answer is yes)

:+1: :+1: :+1:

hey man!. looks like your zbrush work is improving. good stuff and keep it up.:cool:

cheers.

well, only one word: WOWWWWW

Incredible work FaustoDeMartini

My man Rufus, wants to comment. Not a rabbit. No fur, silly human nose, tiny ears like a dear, did I mention the lack of fur. Rufus also said, that his skin is smooth ane beautiful, perhaps because he has excellent soft fur. Rufus also said that a real rabbit has flop ears, and evil is all in the eyes.

Although Rufus is a practical jocker, computer literate and capable of evolved comabt, I feel he is probably the most qualified to discuss this subject with you.

:wink:

Attachments

rufus.jpg

Looking good Fausto, perhaps a little Donnie Darko- esque?
really nice skin texture and neck tendons btw

:+1:
Pilou

Hey,

thanks a lot for the comments!

aminuts- Thanks man, yes, it has some inspiration from that and a little bit from the old Twilight Zone movie.

ambient-whisper- Hey!!! It has been a long time that I don’t see you online! Thanks a lot bro! I really appreciate that.

I will post some updates really soon.

Thanks,

Fausto.

Oops …as i was scrolling down …my eyes were starting to pop out more and more…great stuff…thsi is one heck of an evil wabbit…heheh…great stuff :wink:

could you post the file of your model so i could use it and animate it.

Awesome work Fausto! Keep it up man :slight_smile: