ZBrushCentral

Cell / Dragon Ball character

Hi, I have finished the picture of Cell, mas fun to do.
Is basically everything made in Zbrush, Max for rendering and Photoshop for some textures and retouches.

I will post the versions of the character and the background from Zbrush. I hope you like it. Cheers, Munozvelazquez.

CellSmall.jpg

That is P.I.M.P right there, although the scale of the model looks as though it is a figurine is that the look you wanted?

where were you when they made Evolution hmmmmmm :question: :question: :question: :laughing:

big fan of DBZ. good work.:+1:

This is awesome!!! cell looks stunning, very very good job!

Nice work on the character, but the ground is what amazes me most. Looks awesome. Care to share your process?

Wow nice texturing.

I was never really into DBZ since most of the shows seemed to take forever but this looks great!

Nice modeling, but I’m not a fun of this kind of fantasy. Please tell us about the background. Is this modeled in zbrush or other app? Looks fantastic. Have walked all my life in archeological places and this looks so real!

really nice cell. good job! :+1:

Sick!!! nothing else to say :wink:

Good job adapting the 2d style to 3d, i would be curious to see how well it works at other angles especially the face. But at this angle at least, it’s definitely in the top 3d adaptations from a cartoon style i’ve seen, in terms of fidelity.

that’s so cooool!!!

hope to see another angle or close shot !!
:+1:small_orange_diamond:+1:

AWESOME!!!

i never would have though cell could actually look scary if done in a realistic way, great job!

jijij what a m f, this is a very pertur image.

Just Perfert! Love it. However, I dont think the camera view show all cell’s glory.

Make him fight freezer!! XD

Está Genial!

HI,
Thanks a lot for the comments!!! This are some more pictures, some background and some of the character.
the figure is not very detailed, is enough to me for the final image… All i want is a poster to watch form time to time! :slight_smile:

Cheers,

Munozvelazquez

[cell01.jpg]Ground 02.jpg

Attachments

cellcloseup.jpg

Ground.jpg

Amazing. Thanks for sharing with us. Really good job

Great Job!!

Bye

Thanks a lot for the comments!!!

Kind Regards,

Munozvelazquez