ZBrushCentral

Black knight

Hi! This is my complete character called ‘black knight’ (don’t know why :smiley: ). [attach=248119]black_knight.jpg[/attach]

[attach=248120]face.jpg[/attach]

2.jpg

Attachments

black_knight.jpg

face.jpg

have you used 2d paint layers with materials o just rendered that way? looks pretty good the armour. Congrats

Thanks a lot, Rodrigo!
There is complete 3d workflow, except small hairs correction, everything else is textures assigned to 3d model. This character was rendered with mental ray using passes, so I was able to tune a composing a little :wink:

Oh, exactly what I was trying these days, a knights armor.
Excellent work :+1: :+1: :+1:
And convincing character!
A more dark metal could be fine too. In my case probably lol

looking very nice!!!

please can we see more of that amazing armour :smiley:

wonderful work !! great detail in the armor and face .
the Chane mail is awesome is it mostly texture map work ?
pleas elaborate , it looks like geometry , great pmb & spec map work :smiley:

top row type details on the armour…would love to see wips of the helmet and other angles, nicely done!

Tired and worried much, I wouldnt be that in an armor shinning like that :slight_smile:

Awesome armor, wireframes and stuff would be nice to see :smiley:

hey face looks great I like it. Would u be willing to show how you did the ornate details? I would love to see that, good job. Thanks!

The armor shading is perfect! well-done

lol, you just put a stone there to lift his leg :lol:
Nice work nevertheless, i like the details. You might put some damage on the armor, thought!

The sculpting is excellent, the texture is outstanding, the armor is nearly immobile. I see it in the elbows but it’s the knees that get to me. How can he walk if the knees don’t hinge? Beyond the technical stuff like that, it’s a beautiful piece.

Here is the wireframe and some passes. Also I’ll post tutorial of the ornament modeling soon (it’s not a simplest way, btw) :wink:

[attach=248437]wireframe2.jpg[/attach]

[attach=248438]passes2.jpg[/attach]

wireframe3.jpg

Attachments

wireframe2.jpg

passes2.jpg

Excellent work man!

Выложи пасы архивом в норм разрешении (1000 хотя бы ) :slight_smile:
Интересно попробовать покомпозить!

*Можно на мыло [email protected]

** Тарас

Nice whats your SSS settings?