ZBrushCentral

Baloch Musician

Hii everybuddy, this time my inspiration is Baloch musicians. Baloch is a tribe right in the middle of Afghanistan, Pakistan and Iran. I proposed this concept for Mtv Pakistan but never got the time to finish it. But now I am thinking of getting it off my desk. Balochi%20Dress%201910.jpg

This is WIP n critics are moooost welcome.

Attachments

baloch-singer-02.jpg

baloch-singer-profile.jpg

very nice sculpt! the hands are a little small i find and it needs more work and love put into.

weird thing that theres a mtv pakistan wouldnt have thought of that.
does it play music like this here like traditional pakistani music?
or is it like the western mtv which i cant really imagine

good work razataj good to see u work again here :smiley: :large_orange_diamond: :large_orange_diamond: :+1: :+1:

this character is awesome and i love his headgear, my only crit would be to add a lil more weight to it? it could just be me seeing things that arent there.

Great stuff! :+1:

concept.jpg Here is concept sketch of three folk musicians sitting side by side, they are sitting in wat is commonly recognized as a meditation stance known among several cultures like the late great qawal Nusrat Fateh Ali Khan…

Most definitly yes, the wardrobe overall image clearly potray a local Balochi musician playing local ethnic rythms…n thanx for the critic

great character and awesome idea

I like your work…hope to see more!

baloch-singer-side2.jpg

raza taj, looks great i liked the idea of urs. keep comming like that with great more ideas like this.
thanks
Adeel

I love this model:) Patiently waiting for the final render :smiley:

This is pretty cool. I think you can bring it up a few levels by adding a bit more detail on the instrument and the coat. But it’ll be really cool to look at with textures. Keep up the good work.

Az

Very interesting character, would love to see the finished work. Good job. :slight_smile:

Uzair