ZBrushCentral

anatomy sketches!

Stunning work dude!
What u used for the beard hair in Master Roshi? looks damn cool!

For the beard I used fibermesh as a starting point, and then exported the curves and attatched Maya hair to them. Thanks for the interest

I usually start with a cilinder and dynamesh from there… same with Joe. Thanks for replying!

The fireball was basically 3 systems of particles. one gives the bigger more dispersed ball, the other makes the more defined shape in the center, and another one flows forward as a beam. each of the systems is attatched to some fields that control it… making it look nice was a matter of bluring the particles in 5 stages to get variety of softness and adjusting the colors in nuke.

here is a screen cap of the fields…

20d9d8_03f617ee3e2b46b0b2d56c184cf84bed.jpg_srz_p_1180_536_85_22_0.50_1.20_0.00_jpg_srz.jpeg

sarah009a.jpgsarah009d.jpgsarah009c.jpg
Was having a very hard time with her face… need some more critique.
here’s the reference

Attachments

sarah009b.jpg

good work , just two bumps on iris probably could be removed.

Really Nice works mate !!

Thanks, the bumps on the Iris are highlights haha!

sure I got an idea but usually only one is placed not sure if two is really working

another update… added detail. not sure if I want to give her a proper texture and render or leave it as a sculpt…

she is gorgeous man.beautiful sculpt,nice hairstyle.:+1::wink:

Tried a different approach this time… used this as reference.

<iframe src="//www.youtube.com/embed/QYJT18EFOrI" allowfullscreen="" frameborder=“0” height=“315” width=“560”></iframe>

Second render of my blendshape facial rig. repaced the animation, and added the remaining displacement maps for some of the expressions.