ZBrushCentral

A Yoshi's story

This is my tribute of one of the games i played when i was a kid,after i finished the game
New Super Mario Bros Wii i felt it would be cool to re create a game of my childhood and
i also wanted to do something colorful and happy i hope you like it.

3ds max & ZBrush for modeling
Vray for Rendering
Photoshop & polypaint for texturing

Hey zuliban, welcome to ZBC and nice first impression! Very nice work, happy and colorful for a change! I like this!

OMG! I LOVE IT !, so many colors! so full of happyness just AWESOME! :+1:

Oh man, memories flood in I love Yoshi Story!
And this is superb!

But no White Yoshi?

one thing I noticed is that Blue Yoshi is sort of messed up. There is a lot of ringing on him and the green GI is excessive on him.

ahahahaha!!! this is great! simply great! :smiley:

Great work! Love the color palette you’ve chosen.:+1:

Cheers,
Matt

This is just way too happy :smiley:

what a cute image to wake up to! :slight_smile:

Simply awesome, excellent fan art! You even made the background in cardboard like in the game!

Thanks for the nice comments im glad you liked it , and yes i think i forgot to add the white yoshi and the cyan maybe i can render another mini scene for them :D.
heres a wireframe of the scene
wireframezb.jpg

Amazing work!!!

Love it got this as my desktop:D

Very very nice.
Five stars from me :+1:

5* from me for this perfect work.:smiley:

Oh my good, this is so good:+1:
You really gave this wonderful game justice with this picture, It’s just lovely:D
5*, no doubt!

My Grandchild is going to love this one.:smiley: …VIVID and BEAUTIFUL WORLD you’ve created there…:+1:

Hey guys thanks a lot for the nice comments , i forgot about the white and cyan yoshi heres a small render for them :slight_smile:
chutango.jpg

like the other yoshis - superb white and cyan yoshi. really great work, as i said before. :smiley:

cool :slight_smile:

What a nice change of pace as compared to all the hyper-realistic work shown here.

I love Nintendo and I love yoshi.

What tools did you use besides Zbrush?

The renders are unique and very nice and different.

Almost clay or toy like photographs.

I can’t complain about anything regarding them and I love the never before seen colors.

:):):):):slight_smile: