ZBrushCentral

20$ Job: MF DOOM Mask

Can you create an accurate sculpt of this mask:

doom mask

and for more reference it’s actually the front piece from the helmet worn in Gladiator. maximus gladiator helmet:

maximus

I need this for reference for a painting. I have a zbrush tutorial but i cant spend the time to learn it right now.

I just need someone to sculpt this accurately so that i can take the file and import it to photoshop and light it and place it correctly in a composition.

Yes i will pay 20-30$ depending how accurate it is. I guess just use the metal material setting, or if there’s a chrome-ish one.

Thanks!

Here you go:

Doom_mask.jpg

in obj and ztl format.

No payment required - was good modelling practice :+1:

Attachments

Doom_mask.zip (328 KB)

AWESOME. very cool, thankyou.

I’m using the zbrush trial for windows that’s on the site (v3.1) and it won’t seem to load in that version. i have a few requests for some corrections if you’re willing to do so. (and i will pay!) i have made a jpeg of some correction areas and i also have a reference picture, i was wondering if you could take a look to make the sculpt look more like the reference image, and then just send it back to me in the .obj file again. If you can it would be appreciated and i will pay you what you deserve! thanks man.

here is the correction request and ref. pic. attatched

Attachments

mf_doom_xxl_apr05-scan1.gif

Doom_mask(corrections).jpg

Glad I could help.

I can’t be sure whether it will load into v3.1 (created in 3.5r3).

However, the obj file should definitely import if the ztl file won’t load.

Made some alterations

[Doom_mask_01.jpg]

Attachments

Doom_mask_01.zip (390 KB)

looks about 90% more accurate, great work. I made another jpeg of some minor details which i think you could change in a matter of mintues, i also included a nother reference which i’m trying to replicate.

If by the end of this last alteration, you wouldn’t mind sending me your paypal email i would gladly give you a tip for all this.

Thanks again.

Attachments

DOOM corrections 2.jpg

mf-doom-madvillain-cover.jpg

Here you go:

[[ATT=]Doom_mask_02.jpg[/ATT]]![Doom_mask_02.jpg|386x500](upload://1w9o93qwZjayjt2najEEoyZ0RF7.jpeg)

Attachments

Doom_mask_02.zip (209 KB)

thank you, you are da man.