ZBrushCentral

Infinite, 3D Head Scan and Sculpt

WOOOOOOW, impressive work! Realistic! 5* :+1:small_orange_diamond:+1:small_orange_diamond:+1:small_orange_diamond:+1:small_orange_diamond:+1:small_orange_diamond:+1:

www.leotaksakamoto.blogspot.com :smiley:

Awesome, be amazing to have access to that gear:+1:

totally awesome shader !
loved those light tests, pretty impressive

Amazing shaders!!! I can hardly distinguish it from a photo!
The scaned model really inspired me a lot! Thanks for sharing!

One of the best head model i ever saw. When i saw 1 picture i thought it was a reference head. How many time you spend for the result you like?

www.slon-art.com

My zbrushcentral Page

Waw!

Do you know 3dsmax a little? I’m trying to render a realistic skin shader with 3dsmax, sss skin shader, and mental ray. Do you think we can achieve that much realism with those tools? I spent a month trying to do so and i’m far from you.

Sry for my english, i hope my question was clear enough :+1:

I thought they were photographs, great work :+1: !

OMG XSI! :grimacing:
have no words for…
:+1:

Oh My God.

Wow Lee. Amazing work. That skin shader is fantastic. The results are real. Congrats! annd Top row please :smiley:

Very cool!

dang man AMAZING!!!

the lighting setups are supreme!!!

thumbs up man :slight_smile:

holy sh*t that is cool…

Well,excellent work!
I can see why everybody speaks so much about this Arnold renderer…very accurate shader and lightning.

michalis: thanks :smiley:

alphagsv: thank you

leo sakamoto: cheers :smiley:

Dman3d: well the equipment is cheaper now than it used to be. Not just for big studios anymore.

marianosteiner: Thanks

darkmummy:
Thanks, I hope it helps. You can Download it on my Blog.

George Frigo:
WoW! Thanks :sunglasses:

Psycotik2002:
Yes I know Max very well, with MR and VRay. I don’t think MR can achieve similar results as it lacks Red Shadow bleed like you find in real life. Vray is ok but very slow and produces red glows in strange places. I highly recommend SI, I am currently evaluating it now and plan to purchase it asap, mainly because of Arnold. But SI is incredibly powerful and very underated.

asecbrush: thanks! :+1:

Stelios, Daemon3d: :smiley:

brettSinclair: Hey Brett, thanks for posting (I like your Blog update :sunglasses:)

nerveink, Derek Frenzo, Seriks: Thanks

tigertiger:
It really is as good as people say. :+1:

Some extra shots:

Eyesopen, Grumpy Expression. Me after my “Vista” OS died last weekend :laughing:

Infinite-Beard-a02_sml.jpg

[attach=218037]Infinite-Beard-a02_sml.jpg[/attach]

Attachments

Infinite-Beard-a01.jpg

Infinite-Beard-a02.jpg

Infinite-Beard-a03.jpg

Infinite-Beard-a04.jpg

Infinite-ZB_Eyesopen-01.jpg

Do you have any shots of what the raw scan looks like? I’m curious as to how much data they can capture.

Great stuff. Getting bookmarked for sure. :+1:

TOP ROW TOP ROW TOP ROW:eek:

just awesome. I always love your lighting samplings and your shaderwork just keeps getting better and better…pretty much perfect now!

Is that XSi hari or Arnold hair ?(if hi has some, like Vray)
Awesome!