ZBrushCentral

Star Wars May the 4th ZBrush Event

This is my Sith Grogu I did a couple of years ago. Based off of the amazing work of Max Davenport - you can see more of the model breakdown here: https://www.artstation.com/artwork/8eoLXm

12 Likes

I’m happy to present you a speedsculpt of the iconic Cad Bane that I made in about 2 days for the Zbrush event.
Hope you like it !

benjamin-martineau-image-2
benjamin-martineau-image-1
benjamin-martineau-image

4 Likes

@Bennn Welcome to the community. This is great. Thank you for posting.

Hi all, I made this last month as my final school term project, but thought I’d drop here as well:

9 Likes

@ThraceKelsick This is an amazing piece. The likeness is outstanding. Thank you for posting.

1 Like

Hello,
I thought I would just share three of my Star Wars illustrations - they aren’t 3D and just on good old paper, but they are Star Wars related so I thought I’d show them anyway. Also working on a ZBrush sculpt of a temple guard (my favorite Star Wars design). So we’ll see how that one is gonna turn out. Will share it when it’s done - or at least parts of it depending how long it’s gonna take lol. :smile:

Note: the Vader one is from december and I had it signed by Hayden lol, I did Bo during the recent Mando finale and Cad Bane at some point after Book of Boba Fett came out.

7 Likes

I promise to stop spamming Grogu and IG-12 after this :smiley:

10 Likes

This is all so AWESOME!
I hope my entry for the “4th BE WITH YOU” event is acceptable. I’m nowhere near as talented as so many of the ZBrush users.
I wanted to send along my “GONK” sketch. I recently took my son to DisneyWorld and we had such an amazing time. Our absolute favourite thing was seeing the “GONKS” on display. These silly droids are just so much fun!

Thanks for your consideration!
Creative regards!
Matt. F

1 Like

Hi,
My name is Pankaj Kumar. I`m from India
Here are some of my Star Wars sculpt in Zbrush. Hope everyone like it.

13 Likes

Hello, my name is Cesare and I’m from Italy.
Here are my first realistic Character for game based on Anakin from Star Wars.

2 Likes

Here are my submissions for this years May the 4th be with you. I created these with Zbrush, Marvelous Designer, C4D and Octane render. The characters were all sculpted from scratch in Zbrush. Hope you enjoy!
You can view more fan art here
(https://www.artstation.com/magnuscreative/albums/2467299)

11 Likes

Created this week, My X-Wing Pilot

ZbrushRenders

Turntable

8 Likes

@Stubbs Thank you for posting your x-wing pilot. Love the stylized sculpt of her. Welcome to the community. Looking forward to see more from you.

1 Like

Hey @mike_heath welcome to the community. These are soooo good. I love the daddy daughter dancing scene. Looking forward to see more from you.

@cesare_spinelli great job. thank you for posting.

1 Like

@Pank_Art These are incredible. Thank you for posting. Looking forward to see what you create next.

@Matt_Fix Welcome to the community. Thank you for sharing your experience with your son at Disney World. I had a very similar experience with my daughter at Disneyland.

Love the Gonk. :slight_smile:

1 Like

THANK YOU!!

Hi everyone! Here goes my contribution to this thread! They are the Poe Dameron helmet and Wicket the Ewok. I sculpted them a time ago and I taked them again from the hard drive to share them with you, I also tweaked them a little and putting the handsome for the new renders, hope you like them!

9 Likes

@nacho_riesco Thanks for putting these up. They are awesome!!! Amazing, as always.