ZBrushCentral

Star Wars May the 4th ZBrush Event

may 4 challenge3
I started late but heres my humble effort

7 Likes

teenage yoda
what if Yoda was seen as a teenager who shaved off his fizzy hair and decided to fit into the normal of all aliens? Happy May the 4th be with you!

3 Likes

@Rich_Matthews great job. Glad to see you had time to get him done.

1 Like

3 Likes

Hi everyone,

This is my entry into the Star Wars May the 4th event.
Made in ZBrush.
Render in Marmoset.

Hope you like it :slight_smile:

8 Likes

Gotta give some love to this amazing creature for May the 4th! The Varactyl/Bogo was definitely an inspirational creature for me back in the day and today!
May the 4th be with you! <3

13 Likes

This is the project i’m working on. Still work in progress but hey this is the star wars day so yolo!
This is Starkiller, one of my favorite character in the star wars universe!
Quick renders with dirty tilable triplanar textures haha (except for the helmet)
Rendering done in Arnold (Maya)
Compositing in Photoshop

May the 4th be with you!

12 Likes

Happy Star Wars Day! I made a special piece just for this event! It’s my own version of Ahsoka, designed and sculpted in Zbrush. Hope you all like it!

11 Likes

My first attempt…dont have a tablet yet, so I did this with a mouse.

Happy May the 4th!

5 Likes

I started late last week. Had so much fun with this piece but, like always, I wish I had more time.
This is the Fury class Sith troop transport ship from ‘Star Wars: The old republic’. :slight_smile:

13 Likes

Thanks Paul given the amount of time really pleased with what I managed

Hello Everyone!

This is my submission for May the 4th, This is my second attempt at Hardsurface.I learned alot doing this project im glad i was able to finish for tomorrows event. Hope you guys like it :smile:

My IG: https://www.instagram.com/L__u__x_

5 Likes

Science Droid Inspecting a Ladybug Droid. Droids meet anime in an anime inspired background. Programs used - Maya, ZBrush, Substance Painter, Photoshop, and Marmoset. (My kitbash project for a class at Otis.) Background is a 360 degree panoramic image painted in photoshop.

My ArtStation:
https://joanne_le_cocq.artstation.com/

2 Likes

There’s something so classic about a ‘traditional’ Stormie isn’t there? This ‘screen accurate’ attempt aims to copy all the asymmetrical glorious wonkiness of the original. 100% ZBrush

5 Likes

Hey, Reunion Island is here :sunglasses: :cowboy_hat_face:

1 Like

I love how you used the camera moves to make it feel like the robot/Grogu are walking. Nice piece!

1 Like

Here is the legendary bounty hunter himself, Din Djarin. Sculpted everything in ZBrush and rendered in Blender.

5 Likes

Hello everyone!

Here’s a small contribution from me:) Modeled in Zbrush, rendered in Octane.

I’m seeing some great work over here! May the 4th be with you all!

!

instagram.com/marcel.sobkow/

5 Likes

Didn’t have time to end this model to 4th of May. But i think i would end it this month.

Thanks to this challenge to give some motivation for sculpting :slight_smile:

«Old model»

3 Likes

Ran out of time a bit due to University work but here is a Yoda sculpt I have done for this event, I will be texturing and rendering but might not be in time for the event end unfortunately.

YodaRender3.PNG YodaRender.PNG YodaRender2.PNG

Got round to doing some texturing and rendered in Marmoset, The hair is pretty rough haha

2 Likes