ZBrushCentral

Star Wars May the 4th ZBrush Event

@nacho_riesco Thanks for putting these up. They are awesome!!! Amazing, as always.

@feschy Just amazing work. All Star Wars is welcome. Thank you for sharing your illustrations with us.

Welcome to the community.

1 Like

Thanks Paul!! :blush:

Here is a Journey trough my old project where I tried to make a Tower that could be in Star Wars. I would change a lot with my skills now, but it is always nice to see where I startet from.

1 Like

@Philipp_Kamm Welcome to the community. Very cool piece. Was it completely done in ZBrush?

My Bust of Bombad General Jar Jar, What I think a Bust of him would look like in the Star Wars Universe.
Modelled in Zbrush and Rendered in Blender

May the Fourth be with you all!

3 Likes

created the First Order Trooper Helmet on ZBrushExtips
the tutorial was in Japanese, but I’ll try and translated this to English in the near future.
cheers! Happy May the 4th.

6 Likes

I’ve made this brooch as a present to my girlfriend a few of years back. She’s a huuuuge Star Wars fan and Carrie Fisher as princess Leia was an important influence in her life. The clutch is made in shape of simplified Millennium Falcon. On the last pics you can see how it came out in silver! It’s about 30mm high.

May the Force be with you! :slight_smile:

photo_2023-04-28_18-17-34

7 Likes

@blackbird Very cool. Great job. Thank you for sharing.

Welcome to the community.

1 Like

Ewok is just fabulous! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

Thank You !! It was actually my first time trying to get a proper smooth hard surface so took quite a while to get it right. Your comment made it all worth while !

I want to bring up musicians from the world of Star Wars. Here is my version of Max Rebo for this event. May The Force Be With You. max rebo max rebo view

4 Likes

Thank you!! Your Leila brooch is very cool! Clutch detail is great!

1 Like

here is my creation for May the 4th

2 Likes

Not Finisched Star Wars Jedi

2 Likes

I’ve not submitted any of my work here before but was really excited for making some Star Wars contnet. Two of my favourite characters are the Rancor and the Gonk Droid; to the best of my knowledge they have never appeared on screen together, so now I’ve fixed that!

1 Like

Hello, my name is Oscar Fernandez and I am from Spain. I have never dared to publish anything on ZbrushCentral because I was embarrassed by the high level of artists who publish here but Star Wars is my weakness…So here we go! :rofl:

Some Fun fanarts!

And some commissions for 3d printing

I´m so Sorry for the length of the post… :sweat_smile:
MAY THE FORCE BE WITH YOU!!

9 Likes

Hello All! Here is my Submission For May 4th!!!

I had so much fun With this piece, It started initially as a 3-hour sculpt-off challenge and I decided to continue to work on it more after the 3-hour mark. I started off with a male head plane to sculpt out the forms and details of the emperor.

for the robe, I use An IMM half circle, used dynamic thickness, dynamic cloth, and some move brushes to get the shape of the hood. I used an extract from an IMM torso to create the robe as well.

fo his brooch I used an image and sculpted the patterns into a dynameshed box. I rendered using Marmoset toolbag 4.

you can check out the rest of my work on:
Artstation: https://www.artstation.com/johnacarbon
IG: John Asistores Carbon (@carbonart44) • Instagram photos and videos
Twitter: https://twitter.com/carbonart44
Twitch: Twitch

palpatine1.PNG palpatine2

5 Likes

A kitbashed “scrap-metal-style” Darth Vader helmet, done mostly with stock mesh inserts and parts from GrabCad.

My ArtStation: https://www.artstation.com/dariotomassini3

6 Likes

Hello! This is a piece I made in the weekly sculpt off at Spicer’s McLeroy Discord server “Zbrush hangout”. It my best piece to date and I rendered it entirely using Zbrush :slight_smile:

4 Likes