ZBrushCentral

Star Messi and -----Dinosaurs! (WIP)

Some great work. The Kobe render was superb. The only thing I would critique is that the skin on both models appears a little plastic and dry, which is quite evident on the ears.

Also this new characters looks quite similar to your Kobe model. It seems the same model was re-used and the low resoltuion was just tweaked to change the shape. Perhaps he needs a little more low frequency changes. And maybe a little more depth to the skin scatter.

Super model and great tips. Also your previous celebrity models are awesome, great likeness.

impressive work! I dont know all of them, but tommy lee jones, robert patrick and guy from the movie about underground mutants are recognizable!:+1:

Awesome! thanks for sharing!:smiley:

Thanks for sharing those tips, very usefull ! Bookmarked. :slight_smile:

Really Awesome…:+1:small_orange_diamond:+1:small_orange_diamond:+1:small_orange_diamond:+1:small_orange_diamond:+1:small_orange_diamond:+1:

Really thanks for all your comments! I am glad that you found that they’re useful!
In fact, I only started to make some tips for a convinced head, as to the catching likeness, I will write something only based on my understanding later.
The next two images also contain little useful information. Hope they’re helpful.

tipsE.jpg

Attachments

tipsF.jpg

sir…tnx for this! Please…can u post the gray material u use in zbrush!?

Nice sculpt. Texture is also very nice. Just the hair texture looks like plastic.
And thanks for info about structure oh head.
It helps a lot…

Happy zbrushing…

Thanks for all your comments!
To INFINITE: Many thanks for your helpful advice! Your render works are really amazing!
Here is another angle from Messi.
quarterC.jpg

Attachments

tipsG.jpg

Great sculpt sir!!! I really like it

fantastic work man. and good notes. cheers

you are better than a 3d scanner :+1: but messi’s skin should be more pale, i agree he’s a lot similar to your kobe.

Nice renders and thanks for the details

Hi, fellows!
I have spent sometime to refine this model few days ago. I did some remedy which focus on the texures and lighting. And this is also the first time I tried to use real hair by using Shave to make the image more completed. It did cost lots of time to learn and test for getting a nice result, most time I can only stared at the monitor and felt helpless arounding me. Sometimes I even felt frustrated and decided to quit, especially I was using my friend’s computer.:frowning: After all, I thought I still did not bad on this long and tedious procedure, maybe.
Still, expecting all of your comments, which are very precious for me!

front.jpg

Attachments

quarter.jpg

sideA.jpg

smilefront.jpg

smilequarter.jpg

Beautiful man. The Top 3 came out REALLY well. Are those photographs of real hair on planes with an alpha im assuming?

Very Nice work. Definitely instantly recognizable :slight_smile:

A M A Z I N G!
Post tutorials, post a how did you do it, post something! Please?!

nice job… :+1:

Wow! Great job on the hair - you’ve really brought a superbly realistic character model to life :sunglasses: still a little rough in places around the edges, but definitely worth all your hard work! :+1:

Big thank to all your comments!
To hoskins78: Thanks for your valuable advice! To the hair around the edge, I just realize that I can use Ramp shader to achieve the change of color and transparency…but since it definitely will cost lots of time for rendering test, I figure it would be better for starting my next personal work;).
To INFINITE: Again, thanks for your kind advice about sss shader.