ZBrushCentral

Mike Nash - Hulk Statue

damn…you just keep getting more and more insane.

Best Hulk I have seen yet. awesome

Cheers guys,

• FoOD - Cheers man, Btw they are mental ray renders, not Vray.

Benny350 - Thanks man, Hows life treating ya ?
You should come on MSN for a chat.

Another candle wax version while working on the other.

[Hulk_Drip.jpg]

Outstanding stuff!
Amazing anatomy and beautiful details!!!
Love this one and look forward more from you!

Sweet Stuff Mike!!!

OMG.
Really cool.

Do you have any turnaround shots of this wax hulk ?
What is your matcap or render process ?

Keep it up.
Great work

That’s excellent!

really cool anatomy man!

Great realistic take on the Hulk, a powerful feel. His face is very compelling, seems to have a bit of wisdom behind the eyes. Nice anatomy too. Well done.:+1:

Love the anatomy and the candle wax effect here. Also some great environment models! Nice!

Thanks all for the kind words :smiley:

sleepyhead - It's just the Z96 matcap (think it's Undoz one) with some Photoshop tweaking on top. Here's that turnaround you wanted.

Hulk_Turns.jpg

break down the shader for us please please please!!!

id be so greatful if you could but if you cant no worrys.
Im sure other members are eager to see how you got such a realistic and badass shader on the models!!

bad ass work man I was fooled for a sec. thought it was a 3d print.

Really awesome work. Love the anatomy and all the detail on the piece. Thanks for sharing :+1:

It has everything that a sculpt need to be spectacular!, it has style, skills, and a very damn cool model!!! 100 stars!!!

EPIC!!! :+1: :+1: :+1: :+1: :+1: :+1: :+1: :+1: :+1: :+1: :+1: :+1: :+1: :+1: :+1: :+1: :+1: :+1: :+1: :+1: :+1: :+1: :+1: :+1: :+1: :+1: :+1: :+1: :+1: :+1: :+1: :+1: :+1: :+1: :+1: :+1: :+1: :+1: :+1: :+1: :+1: :+1:

been following your works for quite a while… and it’s worth it…

come on zbc… This is top row material, and it’s not like Nash doesn’t have a strong gallery to prove his skills…

i love it. :+1:
nice rendering, nice anatomy, nice nice nice !

That’s a very good sculpt! clean, crisp and sharp. Great work :+1:

/ Magnus

I like every part of it, and nice idea with the bullets bouncing back and everything. I wonder how high is the statue. :+1:small_orange_diamond:+1:small_orange_diamond:+1:

Thank you all so much for the kind comments, helps me to keep producing more work.

Piggy - Thanks for the kind comments. I'm not too fussed about the toprow. We are all here just to show our work and improve our skills. Nerveink - Maybe soon when I have an income coming in. Right now I just need to keep my own style to break away from the crowd.