ZBrushCentral

Anubis

Hi Guys,

Doron - Ya, all the textures began in zbrush and where finished in photoshop. No image texturing was used here, only painting using the various brushes & alphas.

Jason - Thanks for the advise. I agree that the spec maps aren’t coming out the way i had wanted, probably due to me not using the shader properly. I’m using the XSI FastSkin SSS shader. Also I like the idea of the tonal contrasts you suggested as you’re right… most of nature does follow this formula. As for the muscle placement of the upper arm… not sure that I’ll change it, but I will revisit it to explore variations. Thanks for the great feedback… I needed that! :slight_smile:

If anyone has suggestion to get the most out of the xsi fastskin sss shader, I would love to hear. I’m happy with the diffuse results I’m getting, but spec just isn’t my friend today. Cheers.

Hi All,

Here is a texturing and modeling tweaks update. Finally got it looking very close to the way I wanted it to. Next will be the rigging & posing with weapons and base. Hope you dig the progess. Cheers.

Anubis_FinalMod_Naked.jpg

Attachments

Anubis_FinalMod_Full.jpg

Improving with each iteration… :wink:

I’d get some reference for the mid section and upper body, anatomy looks really wonky. The proportions also seem way off. He has a tiny littly waist and a massive head and arms.