ZBrushCentral

Alien Face Hugger

Honoured to receive this words by you my 3D friend.The renders are all made in ZB(I can’t use othr softwares for now…).
But I think that the final render will be made in Maya,3DSMax or XSI(probably Maya) but I must leaen to use it so I think that this be take a lot of time.

There was no idea regarding an animation but when I’ll learn how to do it mat be…:smiley:

Thanks for reply and compliments for your work.

Hope we’ll be toghether on Top Row one day.

MattHHH:cool:

hi MattHHH, my friend !!

this is really great !! until mow you have done an impressive work !!
I hope to see it texturized !!
keep it up :sunglasses: :+1:

Those pictures are freaking me out. But in a good way.

Drummer:Thx. so much…:smiley:

Shooner:Worst still come.:smiley:

MattHHH,:cool:

facehugger_alv.jpg

Nice pic(a photo not a model).With the “egg spiter” on the tail.

May be…

See you,MattHHH:cool:

Aggggh…:+1:

hey Matth
Are u planing to do the rest of the aliens? i´ve seen quite a lot of 3d aliens already, but i´ve never seen the Queen alien, and that is the best one! so I hope u will be posting that someday man! :smiley:

Metamesh:Yes brother!It’s my plan to model all the Alien’s species.Next will be CHEST BUSTER,then ADULT ALIEN and finallt THE QUEEN.

It will be a long work.But for now aftre the end of the Hugger I’ve two works to finish…
Anyway we’ll see again very soon.

Saltapiedras:AAAGGGHHHH…:smiley:

See you guys,MattHHH:cool:

Hey, i really do like this alien, greak level of detail… Keep doing it!

Surprise!

Urgs!:+1:small_orange_diamond:+1:small_orange_diamond:+1:small_orange_diamond:+1:small_orange_diamond:+1:

All of a sudden I am very grateful that the parasites on this world are not THAT nasty. At least not the large ones…
LemonNado

pretty nasty your latest pic… :smiley: i tried to see it before but when i came here i could only see the textual post with no images… mah…
however… i am not an alien expert, so i ask: why at first the hugger was on the face of human and now on the back of the head?? just to throw eggs into the mouth with the tail?
…and, above all, if the alien pops the eggs out of its tail…
WHAT’S THE USE OF THE PU:o:oY???

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Hi Matt

Did you do this photo also, I mean did you create it reel life and than took a photo?
If yes - hurry up modeling it in Zbrush - this is excellent model. I also like the alien. By the way I met Gigger some time ago - a very nice person and very special artist.
Best luck.

I wish that is not an invasion! :smiley:
Else we are damn ruined wasted !:lol:
Pilou

I am really digging the updates…this last image is very kewl…looks familiar…but my brain is wavering.

Keep up the work Matt:+1: :sunglasses: :+1:

Ron
[email protected]

-KDi:Thank you very much my friend.
LEMONNADO:May be one day we’ll have parasites like this in our world.:smiley:
PINKARMAN:The sex is sex,also for an alien.:smiley:
SUZANA:YOU’re very gentle to think this but no.I’ve only took this photo from internet.Anyway,I think that I will model an Hugger like this.Maybe not right now,but one day…I’m very glad that you’ve met Giger.I’d very like to meet the “ALIEN’S FATHER” like you did.
Very pleased by your post,see you soon.
F.PILOU:As I already said to Lemonnado,may be one day…
RON:IT’s been a long time Thread Machine!!!Always glad to read your words my friend.

TO EVERYBODY:All the thanks of this world are not enough!!!You’re my virtual family!:smiley:

Greetings,MattHHH:cool:

Ehy guys,here’s new pics.

I’ve already finished the modellation(what a long work with my few time!).
Hope u like it.C&C are welcome.

There’s some illumination tests:uplight(1st pic),lab-spot front light(2nd),right-sidelight(3rd),downlight(4th).The 5th pic is a particular of the sacks disp. map.

Hugger33.jpg

As ever,see you soon my friends,MattHHH:cool:

Attachments

Hugger30.jpg

Hugger31.jpg

Hugger32.jpg

Hugger34.jpg

no need to say wonderful as usual, the amazing amount of details and your care to wrinkles left me speechless one more time…
‘bout the lightin’ test: for my aesthetic taste, my favorite pix are the 1st, 3rd ‘n’ 5th; but considering the subject you represented, i think the best is the 2nd… with such a sensual theme :o , soft lights give the best atmosphere… :lol:
hey, you said you finished modeling… now it’s time for you to play with materials and projection master… we’re all looking forward!!!
ciaoo :cool:

great !!!
hey guys, how did your exames go ?
:smiley: see you in accademy

:lol: hahahahahaha… i start tomorrow :cry:
ps i have been told that Loffreda exam is next tuesday, 20 sept

MAN !! don’t you know that today are starting the exames of STA ?