ZBrushCentral

afisher's Sketchbook (nudity)

Thanks everyone!!

So here’s a mini breakdown of my render passes and how I put them together in Photoshop.

The 2 rim light passes were used together to help bring out some of the forms on the side of the face that would otherwise be lost in the shadow. One rim light is softer and the other slightly tighter. I gave them a contrasting cooler and warmer colour adjustment. Although in the breakdown image below, I’ve just shown them how the appear straight from Zbrush without the colour adjustment. These were then set to a lighten blending mode and the layer opacity lowered. The Shadow pass was set to multiply and the layer opacity also lowered slightly over the beauty pass. I hope this helps. Thanks again :slight_smile:

pendlton_breakdown.jpg

Love it! :smiley: congrats on the top row!

it’s very cool;)

excellent work

THIS IS SO AMAZING! :+1:

Thanks everyone.

Here’s a quick sculpt I did for fun. I didn’t have any designs in mind, I just started sculpting and this is what came out. :slight_smile:

HellBeast01.jpg

HellBeast02.jpg

And here’s the timelapse for those interested:

//youtu.be/l_ZCiffMRvg

Awesome ! You’re a great source of inspiration ! Thanx for sharing your workflow timelapse. :+1:

love it! thx for the timelapse.
I always love to see how other artists are working (especially the good ones ;))
One question - do you always sculpt with perspective off?

skullmonkey: Thanks mate!
arctech: Thankyou. No I usually keep perspective turned on when sculpting and toggle it every so often to see how it looks. In the timelapse above I was also turning it off to make it easier to select, mask and paint areas. :slight_smile:

Simply stunning:+1:small_orange_diamond:+1:small_orange_diamond:+1:small_orange_diamond:+1:small_orange_diamond:+1:

Wow this is amazing! Thank you so much for sharing this!

Hey mate!

you did great for a fun,I wish i can sculpt like you for a fun…

Cheers…

Awesome job mate very informational, keep up the good job :smiley:

Thanks guys.

I couldn’t resist joining in the Art Jam on Polycount. The theme was Dishonored, so I decided to go for some sort of guard character.

Dishonored_Guard_afisher.jpg

Here’s the timelapse for anyone that’s interested:

//youtu.be/0pMV0U46w4Q

Great model man! I really like the style and colors :slight_smile:

amazing work :slight_smile:

thanks for sharing!

ohoh! really great model!! and cool timelapse
Thanks for sharring!

What matcap you use for the polypaint render (Guard_afisher)?

good job on dishonored guard! and the whole thread as well!

cool.