ZBrushCentral

Konrad's skechbook (a liitle bit of nudity)

Hi there!
I’ve decidet to start my skechbook. Here is a screen with just started fountain project. I’m making it for my acquaintance. It will be sculpted in real when I will finish this project. The concept is that the water is falling from the top throught the hand and split all around. I want the softness of the woman body to contrast with hard, geometricl forms. I’m curious what do you think about this concept so C&C are welcome.

[fountaine02.jpg]

Ah cool. I really like the composition of the sculpture.:+1:

cool. the begining of some great forms in there, i like the triangualr compostion. will she be reaching for here floating head, or form of head, at the top of the sculpt? nice Artwork.

Hey man! So glad you started this thread! And thanks for posting these concepts, I’m looking forward to seeing the evolution of this project. Sculpt looks good, but a turntable would be more practical for us, to judge the overall composition of the piece. :+1: !

Dman3d - Thank you. I think there will be some chnges in few places of the overall form. I’m not satysfied with few places yet.

threetails - When my frind asked me to make a fountaine for him I’ve figured out that I whould like to sculpt a woman taking a bath. I’ve started to sculpt and my idea evolueted. I want this woman body to be oneness in some parts with those geometrical forms and simultanously to be in contrast with it. I want some hard surface forms to be a result of body parts directions and the others to interact with body like a rocks under waterfall. I’m not shure if I’m making it clearly becouse of my poor english. Anyhow I will not make head here, maybe this form in a place of a head will be changed to give a feeling of the head, I don’t know yet, it’s still in early stage, but I’m shure that I wont water to fall through the hand reaching the top of the sculpture.

Etcher
- Thanks man, here is a turntable especialy for you :wink:

//youtu.be/qxfIVJYYrzQ

Bryzol, what an honour! :+1: ! But you gotta’ admit, when making a 3 dimensional design , whe’re constantly walking around the model or turning the table, to judge its spacial composition from all angles. On the turntable, the model looks great, thanks for taking the time to post it! Looking forward to the refinement of the sculpt! :+1: !

Here is some update. I’m playing with geometrical forms. It’s all still in skech mode but I’m geting closer to the shape I want. I think I will start to sculpt body, the anathomy is very rough now.
Matcap is from master KrakenCMT, I love it so thanks man for posting them all.

[fountaine03.jpg]fountaine08.jpg

Attachments

fountaine04.jpg

fountaine07.jpg

fountaine10.jpg

Absolutely wonderful! For me the best stuff ive seen here yet!
It looks great and the idea is great too!

piramid head anyone ?but seriously, i love it !!!

I’m not happy of body connection with geometrical forms in head area yet. I know that this still looks strange… but I’m happy that you like it :slight_smile:

!!holy moly!! Fantastic work! Keep rocking!
Best regards, Selwy

Hi bryzol, great you´ve decided to make a sketchbook.
Sting lady was fantastic!
And your new project is amazing!
How big will it be in real?
Hope you´ll show us some pictures too. :slight_smile:

I whould like it to be about 2m high Moni, it will probably have to be made of bronze so it will depend on my friend’s budget.

Ah yeah, looks great with that mat. You can almost feel it on your finger tips.:+1:

Very unique. You could sell that to a city and re-construct that. Bravo!

2m :eek: wow! Didn´t expect that!
I hope your friend has enough money… so you can make it. :wink:
So you are an artist in real life too?
That´s pretty cool!

very abstract intresting i like it:+1: :+1: two thumbs up

Hi bryzol! Excellent update man :+1: !

Dman3d - Yeah, this matcup is great! Thanks again to KrakenCMT!
jaystein777 - Thanks. This will be made in real but not for the city but for my friend.
Moni-Poroni - I’m in 3d for about 3 years and before that I was drawing, painting and sculpting i real. Now there is not enough time for everything I whould like to do, but I’m trying to sculpt sometimes. Zbrush saves time while making projects, so I’m very happy that I discovered it for myself :wink:
ryu moto -Thanks.
Etcher - Thanks man.

WOW!!! Amazing sculpt!! I’d love to see this in a 3D print form!!!
Excellent work! Keep it up! 5 stars from me!