ZBrushCentral

Runner

Hi :), first time posting my work on ZBC. I’ve done a study of a runner, and it’s my first competed zbrush character ever :sunglasses:. I had a lot of fun doing all this, hope u like it

THUMB1.jpg
[attach=130119]01 front.jpg[/attach]
[attach=130120]02.jpg[/attach]
[attach=130121]03.jpg[/attach]
[attach=130122]04.jpg[/attach]
[attach=130123]05.jpg[/attach]
[attach=130124]06.jpg[/attach]

Attachments

01 front.jpg

04.jpg

06.jpg

Very nice clean work. I like the shoes too.

Wow, nice muscle definition. You should try putting him in a starting position and maybe another one where he is sitting on the ground with sweat all over him.

2 more pix

[07.jpg](javascript:zb_insimg(‘130127’,‘08.jpg’,1,0))

Attachments

08.jpg

I really like the style on this, the best parts (in my opinion) are the obliques and the calves, great shapes. It would be nice to see the same attention given to the ear as you did the rest of the model.

Fantastic work!!! A great addition to ZBrushCentral!

great anatomy:):):slight_smile: really love that :):):slight_smile:

Really beautiful anatomy work… Excellent piece! :+1:

clean model + great muscle + good anatomy + good pose
i feel to natural:+1:small_orange_diamond:+1:small_orange_diamond:+1:small_orange_diamond:D

i love the clean look of the model! aweseome job on the anatomy as well, any chance we could see some closeups of the head?
:edit…the head images showed up after i posted a reply

Thank u guys for the comments
@ mLink: yeah, ears, u r right, last time I saw them, it was subDiv level 4, LoL

this is amazing work. i hope that you will continue to work in zbrush and post. this work in incredible for someone’s first post. congratulations :+1:small_orange_diamond:+1:small_orange_diamond:+1:

PS pa nisam ni sumnjao da ce ovako nesto izaci spod tvog misa. guraj samo ovde nema puno ovakvih ljudi. svaka cast!!! :smiley:

it’s looking awesome. good anatomy, and nice shoes :lol:

-hwasup

Very nice indeed - my only two critiques are dealing with the anatomy - I believe if you look at your reference you will find that the thumb needs to join to the hand just a slight bit higher upwards and of course the body is not truly symmetrical so give the abs and chest a bit of deviation - great work all around though - NICE WORK!

hey hosch! You really found this thread out of nowhere :slight_smile: Yeah, it’s an old work. After all that time passed, I can see my errors in a second, and I totally agree with your critiques. I also find the head could be a bit smaller and the hands a bit bigger. Also, after doing the “Slave”, “Runner” looks to much skinny
anyways, tnx for critiques
cheers