ZBrushCentral

Elite Mercenary!

UPDATED TITLE: Looks more like an elite mercenary than assassin

Hi all, I recently revisited an old sculpt, if you remember my old ‘cyborg ninja’ thread and finally completed him with accessories etc. Lol, I basically killed the model again with my hyper-baroque detail frenzies, I can’t stand it lol it’s just so tempting in Zbrush and with good alphas:

So here are some angles:

[CyborgThumbnail.jpg

Attachments

CyborgFrontBack.jpg

CyborgAngle1.jpg

CyborgAngle2.jpg

CyborgAngleBack.jpg

CyborgFront2.jpg

Nice work!5*from me:+1:

great model !

WOW :+1:

Wow, really cool design and sculpt! 5 stars from me :slight_smile: :+1:small_orange_diamond:+1:

Wild! …what snake eyes would look like if
he was fighting john constantine :wink:
5*

Amazing piece!!! front page definitely :slight_smile:

very Nice work! 5 star from me :+1: :+1:

Thanks for the replies all glad you like!

This is one awesome model. And I don’t even like guns, hehe.

Awesome work!! :smiley:

very nice work dude. i can see it in the gallery soon with the rest of the great ones. anw the only thing is i dont like the skirt and the shoes

Nice concept design and execution …everything is so perfect…hope to see this in top row

R u planning to texture it also???

good jod :+1:

Another nice model Buddy! :+1:

thanks guys! :smiley:

ye i hope to texture eventually but for now i leave it here for a while

cheers! :wink:

That wud be cool, maybe one thing, sword assault rifle maybe isn’t as practicle as if he had sword and pistol.
Great anyhow! :smiley:

Update: just a high res angle and some profile shots:

[

]

Attachments

CyborgHeadProfile.jpg

CyborgArmBand.jpg

CyborgBelt2.jpg

CyborgBelt.jpg

MachineGun.jpg

MachineGun2Angle2GreyClay.jpg

“hyper-baroque detail frenzies” heh, that’s funny.

Looking really nice. Put a little more time in on the sword. There is line running the length of the blade, and I’m not sure what it is supposed to be. It looks like a very hand drawn line, not something that was made with precision. Perhaps some detail on the hilt and handle as well.

-Dustin

thanks DustinBrown, I guess I’ll fix sword then! Must’ve like left it for a while and forgot to sculpt it high-res or something :wink: